This pretty model in Spanish style is equipped with a raised cantle and pommel, which give you an incredibly comfortable seating experience. The entire seat is made of lambskin with a wool height of approx. 30 mm. The underside towards the horse's back is also padded with 30mm thick wool.
Removable composite foam pads (inserts) are integrated to the right and left of the spinal canal. This increases the comfort of the rider and provide additional protection for the horse's back at the saddle positioning area.
The Bareback Riding Pad is equipped with a handle at the front.
Medical grade lambskin results in great therapeutic effects for your horse. The pad allows a close connection to the horse and helps to improve your riding Position.
Sizes: Shetland, Pony and Full
Color combinations: natural / black / natural or anthracite / black / natural or brown / brown / natural
Properties of the medically tanned lambskins by Christ
- Breathable: humidity and heat are wicked away (faster than with synthetics)
- Temperature balancing: pleasant on hot summer days and warming in the cold season
- Balances the humidity: lambskin can absorb up to 30% of moisture without feeling damp
- Odourless: Due to the special tanning process, lambskins by Christ are neutral in scent
- Antibacterial: lambskin consists of 100% collagen and therefore does not provide a breeding ground for viruses or bacteria
- Relaxing & stimulates blood circulation
- Natural self-cleaning power: The scaly structure of the lambskin's wool fibres repels dirt
Machine washable on a wool cycle at max. 30 ° C and a low spin cycle. Please, close existing Velcro straps when washing. We recommend the Christ lambskin detergent C7. After washing, the lambskin products can be tumble dried up to 40 ° C.
All Christ products are made of real lambskin, which comes from southern Chile and Australia. Since the sheep are only kept outdoors, they have a particularly thick, long-haired and extremely soft coat. The golden hue is the result of medical tanning. In the in-house tannery, the skins are only gently tanned with REACH-compliant EU products. The lambskins are by-products of the food industry and are ecologically and sustainably processed by Christ. Thanks to the unique tanning method, the lambskins are particularly skin-friendly, easy to wash and therefore ideal for humans and animals.