With an ideal ratio of copper and zinc, Horse Feed Balancer will help to compensate for the negative effects of excess iron in the horses' feed and drinking water (provided that this excess can be compensated for). Horse Feed Balancer provides the necessary nutrients for a healthy metabolism, strong and healthy feet and digestive system.
Harmonie Nutrition Equine's supplements are formulated on the basis of forage analyses carried out in specialised laboratories and are based on the recommendations of the National Research Council, INRA and the most recent publications on equine nutrition. Horse Feed Balancer contains very low levels of iron due to the use of high quality raw materials and has very low levels of sugar and starch (less than 2.8%) allowing it to be used for horses suffering from EMS (Equine Metabolic Syndrome), Cushing's disease, PSSM.
Horse Feed Balancer is given daily to balance daily intake. It should be introduced gradually.
- Pony from 150 to 200 kg: 55 g/day
- Pony from 200 to 300 kg: 75 g /day
- Horse/pony from 300 to 400 kg: 100 g/day
- Horse from 400 to 500 kg: 150 g/day
- Horse from 500 to 600 kg: 170 g/day
- Horse 600 kg and over: 190 g/day
Composition: Extruded flaxseed, wheat bran (carrier for extruded flaxseed), FOS prebiotics, magnesium oxide, live yeast (saccharomyces cervisae), locust bean gum, monosodium phosphate, jiaogulan, antioxidant complex (natural extracts of grape, rosemary, liquorice, blackcurrant), apple flavour.
- Minerals per kilo: Magnesium 89 grams, Phosphorus 37 grams
- Trace elements per kilo: Zinc 8900 mg, Copper 3000 mg, Iodine 20 mg, Selenium 10 mg
- Additives per kilo: Vitamin A 111,000 IU, Vitamin D 24,500 IU, Vitamin E 19,700 IU, Vitamin B1 700 mg, Vitamin B6 700 mg, Vitamin B2 400 mg, Vitamin B5 400 mg, Vitamin B9 200 mg, Vitamin B3 200 mg, Choline 70 mg
- Amino acids per kilo: Lysine 74 grams, Methionine 46 grams
- Prebiotics and probiotics: Prebiotics FOS 111 grams, Live yeast 74 grams
For a 500kg horse, the recommended 150g of horse feed balancer provides :
33g flax, 11g lysine, 17g prebiotics, 13g magnesium, 11g probiotics, 7g methionine, 5910mg vitamin E (3000IU), 6g carob, 5g phosphorus, 1330mg zinc, 450mg copper, 105mg vitamin B1, 105mg vitamin B6, 7. 35mg vitamin D3 (3675 IU), 60mg vitamin B2, 60mg vitamin B5, 30mg vitamin B9, 30mg vitamin B3, 17mg vitamin A (16 650 IU), 3mg vitamin B12, 3mg iodine, 1mg selenium.
NOTE: The Best Before Dates are quite short (between 4 and 5 months) in order to preserve all the nutritional qualities of the Horse Feed Balancer components.
Do not take more buckets/bags than your horse can consume in about 3 months.
Packaged in 2.5 or 5 kg paper bags // 20 kg buckets