With an ideal ratio of copper and zinc, Horse Feed Balancer will help to compensate for the negative effects of excess iron in the horses' feed and drinking water (provided that this excess can be compensated for). Horse Feed Balancer provides the necessary nutrients for a healthy metabolism, strong and healthy feet and digestive system.
Harmonie Nutrition Equine's supplements are formulated on the basis of forage analyses carried out in specialised laboratories and are based on the recommendations of the National Research Council, INRA and the most recent publications on equine nutrition. Horse Feed Balancer contains very low levels of iron due to the use of high quality raw materials and has very low levels of sugar and starch (less than 2.8%) allowing it to be used for horses suffering from EMS (Equine Metabolic Syndrome), Cushing's disease, PSSM.
Horse Feed Balancer is given daily to balance daily intake. It should be introduced gradually.
- Pony from 100 to 150kg: 40g/day
- Pony from 150 to 250kg: 55g/day
- Pony from 250 to 350kg: 80g /day
- Horse from 300 to 400kg: 80g /day
- Horse from 400 to 500kg: 110g /day
- Horse from 500 to 600kg: 130g /day
- Horse 600kg and over: 150g /day
Composition: Extruded flaxseed, wheat bran (carrier for extruded flaxseed), magnesium oxide, monosodium phosphate, locust bean gum, apple flavouring
- Minerals per kilo: Magnesium 108 grams, Phosphorus 45 gramsTrace elements per kilo: Zinc 10824 mg, Copper 3608 mg, Iodine 27 mg, Selenium 9 mgAdditives per kilo: Vitamin A135300 IU, Vitamin D329766 IU, Vitamin E18040 IU, Vitamin B1902 mg, Vitamin B6902 mg, Vitamin B9271 mg
- Amino acids per kilo: Lysine 90 grams, Methionine 56 gram
- The intake per daily dose for a 500kg horse (110g) is therefore :
- 12g magnesium, 5g phosphorus, 10g lysine, 6.2g methionine, 1200mg zinc, 400mg copper, 3mg iodine, 1mg selenium, 15000IU vitamin A, 3300IU vitamin D3, 2000IU vitamin E, 100mg vitamin B1, 100mg vitamin B6, 30mg vitamin B9
NOTE: The Best Before Dates are quite short (between 4 and 5 months) in order to preserve all the nutritional qualities of the Horse Feed Balancer components.
Do not take more buckets/bags than your horse can consume in about 3 months.
Packaged in 2.5 or 5 kg paper bags // 20 kg buckets