With an ideal ratio of copper and zinc, Horse Feed Balancer will help to compensate for the negative effects of excess iron in the horses' feed and drinking water (provided that this excess can be compensated for). Horse Feed Balancer provides the necessary nutrients for a healthy metabolism, strong and healthy feet and digestive system.
Harmonie Nutrition Equine supplements are formulated from forage analyses carried out in specialized laboratories and are based on the recommendations of the National Research Council, INRA and the most recent publications on equine nutrition. Horse Feed Balancer contains very low levels of iron due to the use of high quality raw materials and has very low levels of sugar and starch (less than 2.8%) allowing it to be used for horses suffering from EMS (Equine Metabolic Syndrome), Cushing's disease, PSSM.
Horse Feed Balancer is given daily to balance the daily intake. It should be introduced gradually.
Harmonie VITAL PLUS Horse Feed Balancer is designed to be given on a temporary basis, for approximately 2 to 3 months. Once improvement has been noted and stabilised, the horse can be switched to Harmonie Vital Horse Feed Balancer.
- Pony from 100 to 150kg: 50g/day
- Pony from 150 to 250kg: 65g /day
- Pony from 250 to 350kg: 90g /day
- Horse from 300 to 400kg: 100g /day
- Horse from 400 to 500kg: 135g /day
- Horse from 500 to 600kg: 155g /day
- Horse 600kg and over: 175g /day
Extruded flaxseed, wheat bran (carrier for extruded flaxseed), magnesium oxide, Actisaf SC 47 PWD probiotics, locust bean gum, monosodium phosphate, apple flavour
- Minerals per kilo: Magnesium 85 gr, Phosphorus 38 gr
- Trace elements per kilo: Zinc: 9100 mg, Copper: 3000 mg, Iodine: 20 mg, Selenium: 10 mg
- Additives per kilo: Vitamin A: 110 000 IU, Vitamin D: 25 000 IU, Vitamin E: 15 100 IU, Vitamin B1: 800 mg, Vitamin B6: 800 mg, Vitamin B9: 250 mg, Vitamin B12: 30 mg
- Amino acids per kilo: Lysine: 76 grams, Methionine: 47 grams
- Prebiotics and probiotics: Live yeast: 75 grams
For a 500kg horse, the recommended 135g of Horse Feed Balancer provides : 41g flax, 10g probiotics, 11g magnesium, 10g lysine, 6g methionine, 5g phosphorus, 5g carob, 4100mg vitamin E (2000IU), 1200mg zinc, 400mg copper, 108mg vitamin B1, 108mg vitamin B6, 7mg vitamin D3 (3400IU), 34mg vitamin B9, 15mg vitamin A (14,900IU), 4mg vitamin B12, 2. 7mg iodine, 1mg selenium.
NOTE: The Best Before Dates are quite short (between 2.5 and 4 months) in order to preserve all the nutritional qualities of the Horse Feed Balancer components. Do not take more buckets/bags than your horse can consume in about 3 months.
Packaging: 2.5 or 5 kg paper bag // 20 kg bucket