Supplementary feed for horses
Bio Natur Pur Basis is 100 % free from cereals, artificial additives, preservatives, flavourings, fragrances and attractants. It serves as a natural and species-appropriate horse feed.?
Based on warm air-dried meadow grasses, herbs and alfalfa from organically managed grassland. They provide a large amount of crude fibres and micronutrients to the horse. The lucerne contains a variety of high-quality proteins that promote muscle development.
Bio Natur Pur Basis contains 9% organic herbal mixture of fruits, roots, leaves, seeds, barks and herbs which stimulate the metabolism and are rich in vital substances, essential fatty acids and secondary plant substances.
The muesli is used for natural and species-appropriate horse feeding as well as for the support of horses sensitive to metabolism and horses with metabolic disorders. Furthermore, Bio Natur Pur Basis can counteract impending or already existing latent hyperacidity through its base-forming ingredients and can thus be used for supportive treatment.
Composition: 84% organic alfalfa pellets, 9 % organic herbal premix (organic sunflower seed oil, organic rose hip, organic calendula flowers, organic nettle herb, organic dandelion herb, organic apple, organic carrot, organic beetroot, organic parsnip, organic birch leaves, organic black cumin seeds, organic marjoram seeds, organic lime bark, organic willow bark), 7 % organic meadow grasses and herbs
Analytical constituents: Dry matter 91.8 %, crude ash 7.1 %, crude protein 8.3 %, crude fibre 26.8 %, crude fat 2.1 %
1 kg Bio Natur Pur Basis naturally contains: Calcium 5.4 g (31.03 %*) , Phosphorus 2.7 g (22.50 %*), Magnesium 1.6g (28.57 %*), Potassium 19.9 g (135.37 %*), Sodium 0.4 g (13.79 %*), Copper 4.36 mg (4.14 %*), Zinc 16.99 mg (4.00 %*), Manganese 52.13 mg (12.27 %*), Iron 253.66 mg (59.68 %*), Selenium 0.32 mg (30.48 %*)
* corresponds according to GfE 2014 ...% of the recommended daily dose for a 500 kg horse in maintenance
- Depending on type, husbandry and performance: 100-150 g per 100 kg body weight.
- The amount to be fed can also be divided into several small meals.
- all horses
- horses sensitive to metabolism
- Horses with metabolic disorders such as EMS, Cushing's, PSSM, laminitis, sweet itch, ...
- Horses with latent hyperacidity and the resulting diseases such as degenerative joint diseases
- Varied ingredients, rich in vital substances, suitable for horses
- Particularly coarse structure for optimal chewing and insalivation
- Rich in crude fibre
- free from cereals and molasses
- free from artificial additives
- free from preservatives
- free from flavourings, fragrances and attractants
Can be used as
- as sole cot feed
- vital substance-rich supplement to crèche feed
- Raw fibre supplier