Scientific studies have shown that hepatics have excellent defence mechanisms against fungi and bacteria. The oil of the neem tree seed has been used for thousands of years in naturopathy for mite and insect infestations. Panthenol (provitamin B5) promotes the regenerative metabolic processes of the skin, thus supporting cell renewal and strengthening the natural protective function of the skin.
- Rich skin care with natural plant extracts and oils
- Cold-pressed neem oil for itch-relieving skin care in case of mite and parasite infestation
- Suitable for the care of e.g. mallenders or rashes.
- Hepatics extract to strengthen the skin and support hair growth
Application: Spray or dab on the affected skin areas 1 - 2 times a day for at least 7-10 days.
Contents: Liver moss extract, neem oil, panthenol, cedarwood, lavender, lemon eucalyptus oil. Vegan.
- 100% Natural Active Ingredients
- GMO-free raw materials
- Without petroleum and palm oil
- ADMR compliant