The magic clay can be used like an air-permeable envelope. Suitable for all skin and coat areas and also for the hoof, the magic clay has a draining and cleansing effect on conspicuous tissue (e.g. growths, warts, sarcoids) and finally nurtures it until it is completely regenerated.
- Red and green clay from the south of France supply the skin with important trace elements and minerals.
- Propolis has an antibiotic effect and protects against free radicals.
- Tormentil (Potentilla erecta) contains tanning agents that contract the tissue.
- Hepartics (Marchantiophyta) have defensive substances against fungi and bacteria.
- Witch hazel and calendula provide support for superficial skin injuries and inflammations.
Application: Use 0.6 kg of magic earth with 100 ml of tincture and add approx. 400 ml of water. For partial quantities, use half or a quarter of the quantities indicated. Use the enclosed wooden stick to stir. Natural products are subject to variations, make sure that the soil can be applied in a pulpy consistency. Simply apply the mixed paste to the affected areas at least once a day and allow to dry. The magic earth lasts about one day on the skin and dissolves after drying without sticking. It can therefore be reapplied at regular intervals.
Composition: Sun-dried red clay from southern France and kaolin from Germany as well as a tincture oil mixture of bloodroot tincture, liverwort extract, neem oil, calendula, witch hazel, propolis, neem leaf tincture, DMSO, panthenol.
Composition: Sun-dried red clay from southern France and kaolin from Germany as well as a Oil mixture of tormentil (Potentilla erecta) tincture, hepatics extract, neem oil, calendula, witch hazel, propolis, neem leaf tincture, DMSO, panthenol.
RELAX Biocare promises
- Natural active ingredients
- GMO-free raw materials
- Without petroleum & palm oil
- ADMR compliant
- Recycled bucket
- Sustainable product
Please note: The freshness concept: in order to avoid the use of preservatives, we offer the horse soil with the tincture for self-mixing as required. Stirred, the paste has a shelf life of at least 8-12 weeks.