What exactly can the Tima automatic do?
The automatic system can be used for time-controlled opening and closing of a feeding trough / hay box. This can be a normal hay box without time control from us, a self-built version or the product of another manufacturer. The feed rack can consist of almost any box with a lid. Attaching and connecting the automatic system is not complicated.
The opening and closing of the rack can be set on the timer. The timer is a 24-hour clock with a minimum switching interval of 30 minutes, which can easily be set manually. The hay box can be opened and closed manually at any time.
The automatic runs on 12V, i.e. it can be operated self-sufficiently with a car battery and/or photovoltaics. The consumption is low (10W when opening/closing), so that one battery is sufficient for a longer period of time. Optionally, it can also be operated with a 230V power supply unit.
The electrics and mechanics are splash-proof (IP54) but should be installed protected under a roof. Opening is done with a lifting cylinder that can open a lid up to a maximum of 25kg. Closing is done by the weight of the lid itself and therefore poses no risk of injury. Both the electronics and the mechanics have been developed with high quality standards and are assembled and tested by hand.
The Tima automatic is available in one-piece and two-piece versions. You can find the one-piece version here.
- The horses are kept busy for a very long time
- Feeding breaks are avoided
- Hay consumption is greatly reduced
- The horses eat in their natural Position
- The amount of hay can be determined exactly
- The hay box is very robust and durable
- The hay box is made in furniture quality and is visually very appealing.
- The hay can finally be fed up to eight times a day without much effort.
PLEASE NOTE: The battery is not included in the scope of delivery.