Feed additive for horses
Problems with rideability, insufficient muscle tone despite regular training, skin, hoof and coat problems may occur even with an adequate supply of vitamins and minerals. These problems are often caused by an insufficient supply of essential amino acids.
Amino pur’s special composition of air-dried meadow grasses and herbs, spirulina and linseed makes it especially suitable for horses with delicate metabolisms. It can sensibly compensate for a deficiency of essential amino acids without overloading the metabolism with excess protein. Amino pur is rich in highly available amino acids – particularly threonine, methionine and lysine.
INGREDIENTS : Prenatura® dried green fibres*, algae (Spirulina), linseed
*= made of grass, herbs and legumes
AREAS OF USE
- in case of low-protein / grain-free nutrition
- easy keepers (horses and ponies)
- for specific supply with essential amino acids
- in case of high need during muscle enhancement Training
- young horses during growth, carrying or lactating mares
- old horses and horses with a thick coat
- as cure over 4 to 8 weeks and for permanent feeding also.
When fed directly before or after training, the best effectiveness is reached.
- 15 - 20 g per 100 kg body weight per day
(1 level measuring spoon = approximately 20 g)
|content of crude fats
||ratio omega-3 fatty acids: omega-6 fatty acids
|omega-3 fatty acids
|omega-6 fatty acids
|| 38.90 ME MJ/kg
The analysed values are of native origin.
Commercial form: Container of 800 gr or bucket of 3 kg