Single Feed for Horses
The basis of a healthy digestive physiology is a sufficient and high-quality basic feed supply. Unfortunately, there is a tendency nowadays to use much less hay or of bad quality. However, a healthy, physiologically valuable basic feed supply remains essential! If the horse is not fed sufficient high-quality hay or silage, the risks of various disorders increase. To maintain a healthy intestinal flora, microorganisms require a minimum raw fibre content which can only be supplied by basic feed.
Agrobs Pre Alpin Wiesencobs are an ideal basic feed in extra large cobs. They are made up of a unique mixture of more than 60 different herbs and grasses from the Bavarian Alpine foothills. The meadows are constantly monitored and harvested at the right time of ripeness. This ensures a high raw fibre content and low protein content for optimal horse feeding.
Agrobs Pre Alpin Wiesencobs are alternatively used as sole concentrated feed or as a supplement to the cereal ration. The high energy content offers more endurance and strength despite low starch content. Also in sports !
Agrobs Pre Alpin Wiesencobs guarantee a constant high quality feed all year round and noticeably improve your horse's digestion and vitality. By feeding Agrobs Pre Alpin Wiesencobs you enable your horse to enjoy the benefits of an original plant diversity, such as can be found in the foothills of the Alps. The different colours of the meadow cobs (from light to dark green) distinguish the species diversity in the composition. The grasses and herbs contained in PRE ALPIN are harvested at the appropriate cutting times of the year. The different types of cobs are then combined in a balanced mixture to form the orgiginal, first Pre Alpin Wiesencobs.
INGREDIENTS : meadow grasses and herbs
AREAS OF USE
- as basic feed (100% hay substitute)
- for enhancement of hay, silage, pasture
- as substitute for concentrated feed
- in case of undersupply with applicable crude fibre, e.g. due to tooth loss
- in case of respiratory problems due to dust and mould in the basic feed
- in case of age-related weight loss
- for increasing fluid intake
- for masking medication
- as basic feed (100% hay substitute): approximately 1.5 kg per 100 kg ideal body weight per day
- as concentrated feed: 1.2 kg substitute approximately 1 kg of grain
- for enhancement of the basic feed: 1 kg substitutes 1 kg of hay
- introduce new feed gradually
- per 1kg soak with 1.5 to 3 litres of water
|precaec. dig. crude protein
|crude oil and fats
||8,20 DE MJ/ kg
metabolisable energy||6,90 ME MJ/ kg
The analysed values are of native origin. *The analysed sugar value is included in a purely native way. No artificial sugar has been added.
Commercial form: 20 kg paper sack