- Extremely light (0.41kg - 0.5kg)
- Available in more round shape (M soles) and more elongated shape (P soles)
- Free choice of the gaiter-size (flat or high heels)
- Can be heated and fit asymmetrical hoof shapes
- Unit price for exact fitting for all four hooves
- Standard Endurance: Black front part, neoprene padding at the back, Eva padding at the front, black sole
- A horse-friendly alternative to iron shoes
Material : polyurethane and rubber, extremely light (0.41kg - 0.5kg)
Sizes : M0-S, M0-M, M1-M, M1-L, M2-M, M2- // P0-S, P0-M, P1-M, P2-M, P2-L
The designations -S, -M, -L and -XL after the sizes stand for the size of the gaiter. For high heels, choose the larger Version of the gaiter.
Geometry : The "M" sizes are slightly rounder, the "P" sizes are slightly longer.
Standard "Endurance" : Black sole, black front-piece, padded with EVA and neoprene padding in the back.
Please find the "Sport" Version with transparent sole here. The Tariner 2019 can be equipped with different coloured side and front parts. These and ALL spare parts can be found here.
A hoof shoe to put on and take off as needed. The Trainer 2019 is held on the hoof by means of a sophisticated, size-adjustable system called the Gaiter. Every part on this hoof shoe can be replaced. The front shields and side parts are available in different colours. The padding protects against chafing and also supports flexibility and comfort for the horse. The lightweight and ergonomic hoof boot TRAINER 2019 Floating Boots respects the biodynamics of the hoof and stimulates the natural blood circulation.
- The Trainer 2019 is extremely light, between 410 and 500 grams depending on the size. The sizing system (see table below) is unique.
Unique sizing with different geometries for more round and more oval hooves. The "M" sizes are slightly rounder and therefore fit better on the front hooves in most cases. The 'P' shoes have a slightly elongated shape and usually fit more in the back.
Two profiles: 'Sport' for more slippery surfaces, such as damp grass, mud and also water. Endurance' for cobbles and other stony, dry surfaces.
High comfort: Respects the biomechanics of the hoof and can be precisely adapted to irregular hoof shapes by heating if necessary. Flexible to irregularities on the ground.
- Flat, soft inner sole. The surface of the gaiter has been equipped with small rubber nipples for greater comfort, especially for horses with sensitive hoofs. The full contact of the sole stimulates the natural blood circulation in the hoof.
Anti-twist effect: small rubber elevations have been integrated around the gaiter on the inside of the shoe.
- Abrasion protection for sensitive hoof pads. Breathable. Improved and adaptable protection in soft neoprene.
- Rubbing protection also for the front: pressure and friction are reduced at the front by a soft EVA insert attached directly to the front shield.
Ergonomic closure system. A spread on the closure of the gaiter makes the 2019 trainer much easier to Close.
The Spanish company Floating Boots has developed a hoof protection that is entirely based on the technique of "Natural Hoof Care" and incorporates the biomechanics of the entire horse. The absence of vibrations caused by the shock when the hard shoe hits the ground and the improved general condition of the hoof due to the absence of nails reduce the risk of injury and increase both the horse's well-being and performance.
For the horse, hoof protection is normally only necessary when we want him to run on asphalt or stony ground for a longer period of time, during intensive training or other uses that do not occur in his nature. Many horses that have worn horseshoes for years need protection during the transition to barefoot life, or in other therapeutic cases. The rest of the time the horses can walk barefoot. Only barefoot can the hoof develop a really good quality.
Durability in the field about 1200km.
For extreme situations that require the wearing of a hoof boot for several hours to weeks, such as endurance rides up to 160km, competitions in general and for particularly sensitive horses, there is the floating boot to stick on, the "Competition" model.