Regenerating and versatile, natural care combination for skin changes and hair loss.
For rich care with a wide range of uses; also for damaged coats with a tendency to fungal infestation. Mites or parasites cause itching and hair loss, as well as scaly skin. This is often followed by micro-injuries, which can lead to bacterial infections.
- Hepatics have excellent defence substances against fungi and bacteria.
- Neem oil is used in naturopathy for mite and insect infestations.
- Panthenol promotes the regenerative metabolic processes of the skin, thus supporting cell renewal and strengthening the natural protective function of the skin.
- Lavender oil has a skin-soothing effect.
- Citronella oil provides support for skin irritations.
- Lemon eucalyptus has a refreshing and skin-caring effect.
Application: Dilute Dermigard concentrate 1:3 to ready solution. Spray or dab the affected skin areas 1-2 times a day for at least 10 days. Suitable for permanent use.
Pour 250 ml each into a 1 l spray bottle, fill up with 750 ml water and shake.
Composition: Hepatics (marchantiophyta) extract, neem oil, panthenol, cedarwood, lavender and lemon eucalyptus oil.
RELAX Biocare promises:
- Natural active ingredients
- GMO-free raw materials
- Without petroleum & palm oil
- ADMR compliant
- Vegan & animal-free
- Recycled bottle
- Sustainable product
Please note: Do not get in eyes. Shake before use.