The Bavarian Alpine foothills are rich in different types of grasses and herbs, on which AGROBS has based its special seed blends for pastures.
PRE ALPIN Seed features a balanced mix of over and under grasses, enhanced with important and tasty herbs, ensuring sufficient fodder yield.
A thick turf is quickly established. Fast regeneration and trample-resistance guarantee durability. PRE ALPIN Seeds is perfect for all soil types.
INGREDIENTS : timothy grass, red fescue, meadow fescue, common meadow grass, orchard grass, red fescue, tall oatgrass, bistort, perennial ryegrass, yellow oatgrass, caraway, dill, burnet, corn parsley, fennel, chicory, parsnips, yarrow, ribgrass, wild carrot
CARE & SEEDING: Adapted, moderate fertilisation or first feeding in spring, fertilisation after nutrient withdrawal
- for new seeding 30 kg / ha
- for reseeding 10 kg / ha
SEEDING PERIOD: spring or fall,mow at initial growth height of 15 to 20 cm
SOWING DEPTH: approximately 1 cm
LONGEVITY: perennial (up to 6 years)
GENERAL TIPS FOR USE AND MAINTENANCE:
- Alternate fields between mowing and grazing use
- Avoid overgrazing and turnout to wet pastures
- Timely pasture rotation (short grazing times, long recovery times for a stable turf)
- Turf should never be shorter than 5-6 cm
- Pasture maintenance in spring (harrow, roll if necessary)
- Mow after grazing
- Reseed areas with tread damage, patchy stock