Lambskin Dressage saddle Pad CHAMP D ULTRA 2 is fitted with lambskin only in the seat area. No lambskin in the area of the vertebral canal and the saddle flaps are made of robust cotton quilting fabric to offer closer contact between the riders leg and the horse.
The saddle pad has two sections per side. The 2-chamber system makes this saddle pad very variable for padding and/or correcting the saddle position. Particularly interesting when the horse's back muscles change or one saddle is used for different horses. The composite foam inserts are not included and are offered for sale separately here.
The pad is attached to the saddle with Velcro straps. The girth guide at the end of the flap has an integrated nylon protection, that prevents chafing in the girth area. At the front, the lambskin is pulled around to the top.
- Wool height of approx. 30 mm for optimum padding
- The upper side is made from our special saddle pad fabric
- Machine washable with a sheepskin detergent and tumble dry
Available sizes: Warmblood
Available colour combinations: Black & Natural
Properties of the medically tanned lambskins by Christ:
- Breathable: humidity and heat are wicked away (faster than with synthetics)
- Temperature balancing: pleasant on hot summer days and warming in the cold season
- Balances the humidity: lambskin can absorb up to 30% of moisture without feeling damp
- Odourless: Due to the special tanning process, lambskins by Christ are neutral in scent
- Antibacterial: lambskin consists of 100% collagen and therefore does not provide a breeding ground for viruses or bacteria
- Relaxing & stimulates blood circulation
- Natural self-cleaning power: The scaly structure of the lambskin's wool fibres repels dirt
Machine washable on a wool cycle at max. 30 ° C and a low spin cycle. Please, close existing Velcro straps when washing. We recommend the Christ lambskin detergent C7. After washing, the lambskin products can be tumble dried up to 40 ° C.
All Christ products are made of real lambskin, which comes from southern Chile and Australia. Since the sheep are only kept outdoors, they have a particularly thick, long-haired and extremely soft coat. The golden hue is the result of medical tanning. In the in-house tannery, the skins are only gently tanned with REACH-compliant EU products. The lambskins are by-products of the food industry and are ecologically and sustainably processed by Christ. Thanks to the unique tanning method, the lambskins are particularly skin-friendly, easy to wash and therefore ideal for humans and animals.