The entire underside of the saddle blanket is equipped with 30 mm medical lambskin. Perfect protection for sensitive horses. In addition, the lambskin is pulled around to the top side, this lambskin edge serves as a saddle attachment and visual eye-catcher. It is fastened with Velcro straps to the girth straps and by a girth guide at the end of the flap. The integrated nylon protection prevents the blanket from chafing in the area of the girth.
- Wool height of approx. 30 mm for optimum padding
- The upper side is made of a special saddle pad fabric
- Fastening with Velcro straps
- Machine washable with a sheepskin detergent and tumble dry
Available sizes: Warmblood
Available colour combinations: Black & Natural
Properties of the medically tanned lambskins by Christ:
- Breathable: humidity and heat are wicked away (faster than with synthetics)
- Temperature balancing: pleasant on hot summer days and warming in the cold season
- Balances the humidity: lambskin can absorb up to 30% of moisture without feeling damp
- Odourless: Due to the special tanning process, lambskins by Christ are neutral in scent
- Antibacterial: lambskin consists of 100% collagen and therefore does not provide a breeding ground for viruses or bacteria
- Relaxing & stimulates blood circulation
- Natural self-cleaning power: The scaly structure of the lambskin's wool fibres repels dirt
Machine washable on a wool cycle at max. 30 ° C and a low spin cycle. Please, close existing Velcro straps when washing. We recommend the Christ lambskin detergent C7. After washing, the lambskin products can be tumble dried up to 40 ° C.
All Christ products are made of real lambskin, which comes from southern Chile and Australia. Since the sheep are only kept outdoors, they have a particularly thick, long-haired and extremely soft coat. The golden hue is the result of medical tanning. In the in-house tannery, the skins are only gently tanned with REACH-compliant EU products. The lambskins are by-products of the food industry and are ecologically and sustainably processed by Christ. Thanks to the unique tanning method, the lambskins are particularly skin-friendly, easy to wash and therefore ideal for humans and animals.