The lambskin pad is especially suitable for treeless and endurance saddles. The saddle pad fits also exactly under the Cloud Special Plus skin saddle. The lambskin - with approx. 30mm wool height - is attached in the seat area. It provides natural padding for improved pressure distribution and protection of the horse's back. Built-in pockets allow individual padding with composite foam inserts. The padding material is not included in the delivery and can be purchased separately here if desired.
Thanks to its anatomical shape, the saddle pad adapts perfectly to the horse's back. Velcro straps at the front and back serve to fix it to the saddle. A strong nylon scuff guard prevents damage from the girth and underlines the durability of our product. The lambskin is breathable and absorbs moisture.
- Wool height of approx. 30 mm for optimum padding
- The upper side is made from special saddle pad fabric
- Machine washable with a sheepskin detergent and tumble dry
Available sizes: Pony & Warmblood
- Pony: Back length 59cm, Saddle blade length 50cm, Saddle blade largeur 54cm
- Warmblood: Back length 66cm, Saddle blade length 50cm, Saddle blade largeur 56cm
Available colour combinations: Black & Natural // Brown & Natural
Properties of the medically tanned lambskins by Christ:
- Breathable: humidity and heat are wicked away (faster than with synthetics)
- Temperature balancing: pleasant on hot summer days and warming in the cold season
- Balances the humidity: lambskin can absorb up to 30% of moisture without feeling damp
- Odourless: Due to the special tanning process, lambskins by Christ are neutral in scent
- Antibacterial: lambskin consists of 100% collagen and therefore does not provide a breeding ground for viruses or bacteria
- Relaxing & stimulates blood circulation
- Natural self-cleaning power: The scaly structure of the lambskin's wool fibres repels dirt
Machine washable on a wool cycle at max. 30 ° C and a low spin cycle. Please, close existing Velcro straps when washing. We recommend the Christ lambskin detergent C7. After washing, the lambskin products can be tumble dried up to 40 ° C.
All Christ products are made of real lambskin, which comes from southern Chile and Australia. Since the sheep are only kept outdoors, they have a particularly thick, long-haired and extremely soft coat. The golden hue is the result of medical tanning. In the in-house tannery, the skins are only gently tanned with REACH-compliant EU products. The lambskins are by-products of the food industry and are ecologically and sustainably processed by Christ. Thanks to the unique tanning method, the lambskins are particularly skin-friendly, easy to wash and therefore ideal for humans and animals.