ABSOLUTE FREEDOM OF THE SPINAL CANAL
The two side parts of the saddle pad are not connected to each other and are firmly (Fix) connected directly to the saddle pad by means of a pocket. The horse's withers and spine thus remain completely free!
- No pressure on the withers or the spine of the horse
- No heat accumulation
- No friction or tangling of the coat
- Especially suitable for horses with narrow high withers
- For horses with spinal problems
- The high quality lambskin forms a cushioning, breathable buffer between the saddle panels and the supporting back muscles
- The horse walks more freely (under a well-fitted saddle) and can arch its back well
Due to the firm connection with the saddle pad, the blanket cannot slip, warp or wrinkle.
- The blanket always remains in the correct position under the saddle, even on horses with less pronounced withers or a broad back
- Slippage to the front, back or side is not possible, even during intensive riding or long rides
- Girth and saddle position independent of each other
- There is no interference from Velcro fastenings and girth guides
- The blanket can remain on the saddle after riding and does not have to be readjusted every time the saddle is saddled
EXACT CORRECTION POSSIBILITY
The blanket has inside correction pockets which correspond exactly to the shape of the saddle panels.
- A temporary correction of the saddle fit is similar to padding the saddle panels, i.e. it can also be done only in the front, middle or back, where the corresponding saddle panel has to be adjusted
- This makes a precise correction possible
- Due to the inner correction pocket, the saddle remains close to the horse and the correction material remains in exactly the same position, even under intensive load
- The shape of the correction pocket covers the entire saddle panel
Available sizes: M // L
Compatible with the following saddles:
- Sommer: withMarakesh Equitation panels and Protection Trekking Pro panels (long panels = size L, short and medium panels = size M)
Back length: 53 cm // Length 45 cm // Width: 56 cm
Available colour combinations: Black & Natural // Brown & Natural
Properties of the medically tanned lambskins by Christ:
- Breathable: humidity and heat are wicked away (faster than with synthetics)
- Temperature balancing: pleasant on hot summer days and warming in the cold season
- Balances the humidity: lambskin can absorb up to 30% of moisture without feeling damp
- Odourless: Due to the special tanning process, lambskins by Christ are neutral in scent
- Antibacterial: lambskin consists of 100% collagen and therefore does not provide a breeding ground for viruses or bacteria
- Relaxing & stimulates blood circulation
- Natural self-cleaning power: The scaly structure of the lambskin's wool fibres repels dirt
Machine washable on a wool cycle at max. 30 ° C and a low spin cycle. Please, close existing Velcro straps when washing. We recommend the Christ lambskin detergent C7. After washing, the lambskin products can be tumble dried up to 40 ° C.
All Christ products are made of real lambskin, which comes from southern Chile and Australia. Since the sheep are only kept outdoors, they have a particularly thick, long-haired and extremely soft coat. The golden hue is the result of medical tanning. In the in-house tannery, the skins are only gently tanned with REACH-compliant EU products. The lambskins are by-products of the food industry and are ecologically and sustainably processed by Christ. Thanks to the unique tanning method, the lambskins are particularly skin-friendly, easy to wash and therefore ideal for humans and animals.