The saddle pads is equipped with lambskin throughout on the underside. At the withers, the lambskin is pulled around the edge and thus protects this sensitive area. The edges serve as a saddle pad and visual highlight. The saddle pad can be combined with the usual shapes of English saddles. The sophisticated fit with functional design allows easy adjustment of the pad under the saddle. This ensures optimum back protection for your horse and slip resistance. The upside is made of special saddle cloth.
The pad KOMBI is attached to a matching saddle cloth or saddle pad via buttonholes (no Velcro). The pad is therefore only intended for use with saddlecloths and saddle pads. Machine washable with a lambskin detergent and dryer resistant.
Available sizes: Warmblood
- Warmblood: Length 57cm, Saddle blade 25cm
Available colour combinations: Black & Natural
Properties of the medically tanned lambskins by Christ:
- Breathable: humidity and heat are wicked away (faster than with synthetics)
- Temperature balancing: pleasant on hot summer days and warming in the cold season
- Balances the humidity: lambskin can absorb up to 30% of moisture without feeling damp
- Odourless: Due to the special tanning process, lambskins by Christ are neutral in scent
- Antibacterial: lambskin consists of 100% collagen and therefore does not provide a breeding ground for viruses or bacteria
- Relaxing & stimulates blood circulation
- Natural self-cleaning power: The scaly structure of the lambskin's wool fibres repels dirt
Machine washable on a wool cycle at max. 30 ° C and a low spin cycle. Please, close existing Velcro straps when washing. We recommend the Christ lambskin detergent C7. After washing, the lambskin products can be tumble dried up to 40 ° C.
All Christ products are made of real lambskin, which comes from southern Chile and Australia. Since the sheep are only kept outdoors, they have a particularly thick, long-haired and extremely soft coat. The golden hue is the result of medical tanning. In the in-house tannery, the skins are only gently tanned with REACH-compliant EU products. The lambskins are by-products of the food industry and are ecologically and sustainably processed by Christ. Thanks to the unique tanning method, the lambskins are particularly skin-friendly, easy to wash and therefore ideal for humans and animals.