A bucket of Relax Arnica Clay for Horses contains:
• 750 g of green clay from the south of France, dried in the sun
• 100 ml of tincture mixture of arnica extract, witch hazel extract, calendula extract, calendula oil, peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil, natural emulsifier, water
• 1 wooden spatula
Content and effects
In natural medicine, tinctures made from arnica flowers are used as an effective remedy for the treatment and external care of shocks such as bruises, bruises or sprains. The active ingredients of arnica prevent inflammatory processes, relieve pain and promote blood circulation. Arnica products are also used for the treatment of inflammation of the skin after insect bites.
Green clay from the south of France contains important trace elements and minerals. The tincture added to Arnica clay contains a rich blend of Arnica and Witch Hazel extracts, eucalyptus oil and peppermint which provide a cooling effect, as well as olive oil. calendula which heals the skin. To cover the skin, Relax Arnica Clay for Horses forms a natural protection and is always breathable.
As we want to avoid the use of preservatives as much as possible, we offer the clay and the dye separately. Thus, the owner of the horse can make the mixture himself according to his needs and always uses fresh and quality clay.
Preparation for external use:
- Mix clay, stain and water according to label directions.
- Apply the mixed paste to the affected areas at least once a day and let it dry.
- When the clay dries, there is a strong movement of the liquid from the inside to the outside which, along with the evaporation, causes a noticeable loss of heat. When the process is complete, the dry clay gradually comes off.
- Applications in the leg area can be supported by the application of bands. This slows down the evaporation process and keeps the applied paste moist longer.
- For heat treatment, it is sufficient to mix the paste with hot water.