Compound feed for horses
HORSE ALPIN SENIOR contains easily digestible proteins and amino acids for healthy muscle metabolism and supports muscle maintenance in older horses. Hydrothermally processed flakes made of maize and barley provide the horse with extra energy. Cold-pressed linseed cake is also high in omega-3 fatty acids (alpha-Linoleic acid) as well as important mucilaginous substances and bulking agents substances for a healthy gastrointestinal tract. Gently dried carrot chips provide natural beta-Carotene – the precursor to vitamin A – and others important trace elements. Its optimum protein-energy ratio supports metabolism for healthy feed digestion.
HORSE ALPIN SENIOR is produced without adding molasses and without preservatives.
INGREDIENTS : MyoAlpin® fibres, maize flakes, barley flakes, linseed cake, carrot flakes, oil mixture (linseed oil, camelina oil)
AREAS OF USE
- as supplementation to basic feed
- in case of dental Problems
- in case of muscle degeneration and loss of substance in old age
- as single crib feed: 100 - 500 g per 100 kg ideal body weight per day
- as supplementation to the conventional crib feed: 1 kg substitutes approximately 1 kg of grain
- introduce new feed gradually
ANALYTIC COMPONENTS PER KG
|crude oils and fats
||9,54 DE MJ/kg
||8,90 ME MJ/ kg
||prec. dig. crude protein
The analysed values are of native origin. *The analysed sugar value is included in a purely native way. No artificial sugar has been added.