The "English" saddle seat cover is made of high-quality tanned lambskin. Due to the breathable and temperature-equalising properties of genuine lambskins from CHRIST, the seat cover can be used all year round. It offers a high level of comfort. The wool height is 30 mm for optimum padding.
To attach it to the saddle, the seat cover is pulled over the saddle rim and securely fastened with the help of a velcro strap through the saddle flap. In addition, it can be fixed by elastic bands on the sides.
Available sizes: Pony and Warmblood
- Size Pony: Back length: 42 cm, width of flap: 21 cm. Recommended for saddles: 14.5-15.5 Inches
- Size Warmblood Back length: 46 cm, reed width: 23 cm. Recommended for saddles: 15.5-17.5 Inches
Available colours: Natural, black and brown
Properties of the medically tanned lambskins by Christ
- Breathable: humidity and heat are wicked away (faster than with synthetics)
- Temperature balancing: pleasant on hot summer days and warming in the cold season
- Balances the humidity: lambskin can absorb up to 30% of moisture without feeling damp
- Odourless: Due to the special tanning process, lambskins by Christ are neutral in scent
- Antibacterial: lambskin consists of 100% collagen and therefore does not provide a breeding ground for viruses or bacteria
- Relaxing & stimulates blood circulation
- Natural self-cleaning power: The scaly structure of the lambskin's wool fibres repels dirt
Machine washable on a wool cycle at max. 30 ° C and a low spin cycle. Please, close existing Velcro straps when washing. We recommend the Christ lambskin detergent C7. After washing, the lambskin products can be tumble dried up to 40 ° C.
All Christ products are made of real lambskin, which comes from southern Chile and Australia. Since the sheep are only kept outdoors, they have a particularly thick, long-haired and extremely soft coat. The golden hue is the result of medical tanning. In the in-house tannery, the skins are only gently tanned with REACH-compliant EU products. The lambskins are by-products of the food industry and are ecologically and sustainably processed by Christ. Thanks to the unique tanning method, the lambskins are particularly skin-friendly, easy to wash and therefore ideal for humans and animals.