Outer dimension: 200cm long x 200cm wide
Inner dimension: 175cm long x 175cm wide
Total height: 2m45 - 2m75
Height inside: Lowest point 230cm, highest point 250cm
Roof area: 3m00 x 3m00
Barriers (measured from the ground): 0m65 or 0m90
The hayrack has 3 timecontrolled walls in the standard model. For an extra charge, the fourth side can also be equipped with a timer. The walls can be raised up to 8 times + lowered 8 times. In this way, up to 8 individual feeding times can be set in a 24-hour period. The fourth wall is also the door, with the help of which the rack can be filled easily and quickly.
You can choose between 3 forms of power supply:
- The trough is supplied with a connection for 230 volts (domestic current) and can simply be plugged into a socket.
- The hayrack is equipped with a voltage converter so that a battery can be connected that needs to be recharged regularly. The Batterie is not included
- The hayrack is equipped with 4 solar modules (130 watts). The scope of delivery also includes : voltage converter and inverter. The solar battery is not included. We recommend a 230ah AGM solar battery so that the energy reserves are also sufficient in winter. This allows the hay rack to be powered by pure solar energy. In case of snowfall, the solar panels must be cleared in any case.
PLEASE NOTE :
- Both battery-powered hayracks can also be plugged into the normal mains supply
- The roof upon receipt must be assembled on site by the owner
- The hayrack is shipped via a forwarding agent. Ist base is assembled and must be unloaded using a forklift truck (around 850 kg). This forklift must be available on site, otherwise the hay rack cannot be unloaded. Please ask us for the current shipping prices at email@example.com. Please let us know your postcode. We will gladly take your wishes into consideration when building the racks.