The handcrafted girth is fitted with genuine lambskin on one side and a robust and hard-wearing quilted fabric on the other.
More freedom of movement due to cut-outs in the elbow area.
Particularly suitable for horses with well-developed girth and horses with sensitive Skin.
The anatomic saddle girth from Christ is made of genuine, medically tanned lambskin. The buckles and D-rings are made of stainless steel. The wool height is approx. 30 mm
- Machine washable with a lambskin detergent & dryer resistant
- The buckle attachments are not elastic and the lambskin is not removable
- The length is measured from buckle spike to buckle spike
Available lengths: 45cm / 50cm / 55cm / 60cm / 65cm / 70cm / 75cm / 80cm / 85cm / 90cm
Available colour combinations: black-natural, black-anthracite or brown-brown
Properties of the medically tanned lambskins by Christ:
- Breathable: humidity and heat are wicked away (faster than with synthetics)
- Temperature balancing: pleasant on hot summer days and warming in the cold season
- Balances the humidity: lambskin can absorb up to 30% of moisture without feeling damp
- Odourless: Due to the special tanning process, lambskins by Christ are neutral in scent
- Antibacterial: lambskin consists of 100% collagen and therefore does not provide a breeding ground for viruses or bacteria
- Relaxing & stimulates blood circulation
- Natural self-cleaning power: The scaly structure of the lambskin's wool fibres repels dirt
Machine washable on a wool cycle at max. 30 ° C and a low spin cycle. Please, close existing Velcro straps when washing. We recommend the Christ lambskin detergent C7. After washing, the lambskin products can be tumble dried up to 40 ° C.
All Christ products are made of real lambskin, which comes from southern Chile and Australia. Since the sheep are only kept outdoors, they have a particularly thick, long-haired and extremely soft coat. The golden hue is the result of medical tanning. In the in-house tannery, the skins are only gently tanned with REACH-compliant EU products. The lambskins are by-products of the food industry and are ecologically and sustainably processed by Christ. Thanks to the unique tanning method, the lambskins are particularly skin-friendly, easy to wash and therefore ideal for humans and animals.