Supplementary feed for horses
Bio Natur Pur Prebiotic Mash is a grain-free mash without any artificial additives. It is suitable for all horses, both for long-term and short-term feeding, and is particularly recommended for horses with digestive sensitivities.
- Varied, vital substance-rich, horse-friendly ingredients in best organic quality
- Rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Rich in intestine-friendly mucilage
- Rich in crude fibre
- Quick, uncomplicated preparation
- Free from cereals and molasses
- Free from artificial additives
- Free from preservatives
- Free from flavourings, fragrances and attractants
It is based on organic flaxseed granules, warm air-dried meadow grasses and herbs and alfalfa from organically managed grassland. They provide the horse with a large amount of crude fibre, high-quality natural proteins and micronutrients. Organic linseed granules and organic flea seeds contain a lot of mucilage, which helps to keep the gastrointestinal mucosa healthy and can remove unwanted deposits.
Brewer's yeast provides many vitamins of the B-complex and supports the beneficial intestinal bacteria through its prebiotic effect.
The organic Jerusalem artichoke tuber, which was used as horse feed centuries ago, with its particularly high inulin content, offers optimal conditions for the development of healthy intestinal flora. Organic fennel has an antispasmodic, flatulent and digestive effect and rounds off the composition of Bio Natur Pur Prebiotic Mash. The mash is supplemented with organic carrot, organic beetroot and organic apple, which makes it particularly tasty.
Bio Natur Pur Prebiotic Mash is used to feed horses in a natural and species-appropriate way, as well as to support horses that are sensitive to metabolism, have metabolic disorders, are sensitive to digestion and/or have digestive disorders. It is suitable for:
- for all horses
- as a healthy supplementary feed
- for horses in the change of coat
- for old horses
- for horses with digestive disorders
- for regeneration and as restorative feed
- for horses sensitive to metabolism
- Horses with metabolic disorders such as EMS, Cushing's, PSSM, laminitis, sweet itch, ...
- Horses with latent hyperacidity and the resulting diseases such as degenerative joint diseases.
Composition : organic flaxseed granules, organic alfalfa pellets, organic meadow grasses and herbs, organic flea seeds (mechanically digested), organic sunflower press cake, organic Jerusalem artichoke, organic fennel, brewer's yeast, organic rosehip, organic carrot, organic beetroot, organic apple.
Analytical ingredients : Dry matter: 918g (91.8%), crude ash: 54g (5.4%), crude protein: 168g (16.8%), crude fibre: 205g (20.5%), crude fat: 54g (5.4%)
Feeding recommendation : Pour five times the amount of warm water over 100 g per 100 kg body weight, allow to swell for 5-10 minutes and feed warm. Please doublecheck the temperature before feeding!
Mixing ratio "Bio Natur Pur prebiotic mash" to water = 1 : 5 Example: Pour 0.5 kg mash over 2.5 litres of water.
Permanent feeding e.g. to prevent colic / old horses: 3 times a week
Short-term feeding e.g. to remove sand deposits : 3-4 weeks daily
For regeneration / convalescence : daily