Supplementary feed for horses
Bio Natur Pur Extra-Fit is used for natural and species-appropriate horse feeding, as well as for the support of metabolism-sensitive horses and horses with metabolic disorders. Due to its base-forming ingredients, the Müsli can counteract an impending or already existing latent acidosis and thus be used for supportive treatment.
100 % free from cereals, artificial additives, preservatives, flavourings, fragrances and attractants and serves as a natural and species-appropriate horse feed when there is an increased need for micronutrients.
The basis is made of warm air-dried meadow grasses, herbs and lucerne from organically managed grassland. They provide the horse with a large amount of crude fibre and micronutrients, the alfalfa contains a variety of high-quality proteins that promote muscle development.
The proportion of organic herbal mixture amounts to 22.3% : fruits, roots, leaves, seeds, barks and herbs in organic quality stimulate the metabolism and are rich in natural vital substances, essential fatty acids and secondary plant substances. Sunflower, black cumin and linseed provide essential fatty acids, numerous micronutrients and also have a beneficial effect on digestion. Brewer's yeast and seaweed provide numerous vitamins, minerals and trace elements, which have, among other benefits, a positive effect on skin, coat and hooves.
Composition: 70,7 % Organic alfalfa pellets, 22.3% organic herb premix (organic flaxseed press cake, organic sunflower press cake, organic sunflower seed oil, organic rose hip, brewer's yeast, organic seaweed meal, organic marigold flowers, organic nettle herb, organic seaweed flour, organic marigolds, organic marigolds; organic stinging nettle herb, organic lambs tooth herb, organic apple, organic carrot, organic beetroot, organic parsnip, organic birch leaf, organic black seed, organic marjoram seed, organic lime bark, organic willow bark), 7% organic meadow grasses and herbs
Analytical components: Dry matter: 92.6 %, crude ash: 6.3 %, crude protein: 10.8 %, crude fibre: 27.2 %, crude fat: 2.5 %
In 1 kg Bio Natur Pur Extra-Fit are naturally contained: Calcium 4,67g (26,84*) , Phosphorus 3,28g (27,33%*), Magnesium 1,89g (33,75%*), Potassium 19,1g (129,93%*), Sodium 0,69g (23, 79%*), copper 5.81mg (5.53%*), zinc 24.0mg (5.65%*), manganese 48.46mg (11.40%*), iron 192.50mg (45.29%*), selenium 0.21mg (20.00%*)
- Depending on type, attitude and performance: 100 - 150 g per 100 kg body weight
- The amount to be fed can also be divided into several small meals
- All horses
- Horses with increased vital substance requirements
- Horses in the coat Change
- Horses sensitive to metabolism
- Horses with metabolic diseases such as EMS, Cushing's, PSSM, laminitis, sweet itch
- Horses with latent acidosis and the resulting diseases such as degenerative joint diseases.
- particularly varied, vital substance-rich, horse-friendly ingredients
- particularly coarse structure for optimal chewing and soaking
- rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids
- rich in crude fibre
- free from cereals and molasses
- free of artificial additives
- Free from preservatives
- Free from flavourings, fragrances and attractants
Can be used as
- All-natural cot Food
- particularly vital substance-rich supplement to cot feed
- raw fibre supplier