The saddle pads and saddle cloths of the ULTRA series by CHRIST offering spine clearance. The seat area on the left and right of the spine is made of approx. 30mm high lambskin, but the spinal canal has been left out. The ULTRA XH model is cut particularly high at the withers.
The collection of saddle pads named ULTRA can be combined with the usual shapes of English saddles. The sophisticated fit with functional design allows easy adjustment of the pad under the saddle. This ensures optimum back protection for your horse and slip resistance.
The ULTRA 3 XH has three pockets to insert paddings to compensate for localised pressure and to improve the saddle position when the back muscles change. Inserts are not included and are available for purchase separately. They can be ordered separately here.
The pad can be used without the pads!
Top side is made of special saddle cloth. It is attached to the saddle with Velcro on the girth straps of the saddle. Machine washable with a lambskin detergent and dryer resistant.
Available sizes: Warmblood
- Warmblood: Length 57cm, Saddle blade 29cm
Available colour combinations: Black & Natural
Properties of the medically tanned lambskins by Christ:
- Breathable: humidity and heat are wicked away (faster than with synthetics)
- Temperature balancing: pleasant on hot summer days and warming in the cold season
- Balances the humidity: lambskin can absorb up to 30% of moisture without feeling damp
- Odourless: Due to the special tanning process, lambskins by Christ are neutral in scent
- Antibacterial: lambskin consists of 100% collagen and therefore does not provide a breeding ground for viruses or bacteria
- Relaxing & stimulates blood circulation
- Natural self-cleaning power: The scaly structure of the lambskin's wool fibres repels dirt
Machine washable on a wool cycle at max. 30 ° C and a low spin cycle. Please, close existing Velcro straps when washing. We recommend the Christ lambskin detergent C7. After washing, the lambskin products can be tumble dried up to 40 ° C.
All Christ products are made of real lambskin, which comes from southern Chile and Australia. Since the sheep are only kept outdoors, they have a particularly thick, long-haired and extremely soft coat. The golden hue is the result of medical tanning. In the in-house tannery, the skins are only gently tanned with REACH-compliant EU products. The lambskins are by-products of the food industry and are ecologically and sustainably processed by Christ. Thanks to the unique tanning method, the lambskins are particularly skin-friendly, easy to wash and therefore ideal for humans and animals.